Tour an Amazon Fulfillment Center
We’re proud to offer tours of our fulfillment centers on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. local time. Come see the magic that happens after you click buy on Amazon.
Interested in a tour?
Currently, there are no tour dates available for this site. We will be releasing additional 2017 tour dates for Chester soon. Please continue to visit our page for updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. I registered. What happens next?
- A. We’ll send you a confirmation email with information like the building’s address, where to park and other details about your tour.
- Q. What should I wear?
- A. Great question! We ask guests to wear closed-toe shoes without heels.
- Q. How long will my tour last?
- A. Tours will last approximately 60 minutes.
- Q. What if I sign up but have to cancel or modify my reservation?
- A. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. Is there an age restriction on who can take a tour?
- A. Tours are available for anyone ages 6 and up.
- Q. Where should I park?
- A. Once you register for a tour, we’ll send you an email that includes the building’s address and everything you need to know to take a tour.
- Q. What can I bring in to the building?
- A. Your email confirmation will outline what to bring with you and what to leave at home.
- Q. I have a large group that I’d like to bring on a tour. Can that be accommodated?
- A. Yes, we can accommodate up to 30 guests on a tour. Please email email@example.com with your large group request.
- Q. Can you accommodate special accessibility needs?
- A. Yes. If you have special requests or need special accessibility accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!