Tour an Amazon Fulfillment Center
We’re proud to offer tours of our fulfillment centers on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. local time. Come see the magic that happens after you click buy on Amazon.
Interested in a tour?
Thank you for your interest in an Amazon FC Tour at our Chester, VA, fulfillment center.
The Amazon Tours program is currently upgrading its registration software for the 2017 season. We appreciate your patience.
Please email us at email@example.com for any questions, concerns or comments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I registered. What happens next?
- We’ll send you a confirmation email with all of the details for your tour.
- What should I wear?
- We ask guests to wear flat, closed-toe and closed-heel shoes.
- How long will the tour last?
- Our tours last approximately 60 minutes.
- What if I sign up but have to cancel or modify my reservation?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your reservation.
- Is there an age restriction on who can take a tour?
- Tours are available for anyone ages 6 and up.
- Where should I park?
- Once you register for a tour, we’ll send you an email with our address and where to park.
- What can I bring in to the building?
- Your email confirmation will outline what to bring with you and what to leave at home.
- I have a large group that I’d like to bring on a tour. Can that be accommodated?
- Please email email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Can you accommodate special accessibility needs?
- Yes. If you have special requests or need special accessibility accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!