Tour an Amazon Fulfillment Center
We’re proud to offer tours of our fulfillment centers on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. local time. Come see the magic that happens after you click buy on Amazon.
Interested in a tour?
Frequently Asked Questions
- I registered. What happens next?
- We’ll send you a confirmation email with all of the details for your tour.
- What should I wear?
- We ask guests to wear flat, closed-toe and closed-heel shoes.
- How long will the tour last?
- Tours will last approximately 60 minutes.
- What if I sign up but have to cancel or modify my reservation?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your reservation.
- Is there an age restriction on who can take a tour?
- Tours are available for anyone ages 6 and up.
- Where should I park?
- Once you register for a tour, we’ll send you an email with our address and where to park.
- What can I bring in to the building?
- Your confirmation email will outline what to bring with you and what to leave at home.
- I have a large group that I’d like to bring on a tour. Can that be accommodated?
- Please email email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Can you accommodate special accessibility needs?
- Yes. If you have special requests or need special accessibility accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!