Tour an Amazon Fulfillment Center
We’re proud to offer tours of our fulfillment centers on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. local time. Come see the magic that happens after you click buy on Amazon.
Interested in a tour?
Due to exceedingly high demand, there are no tours currently available in Phoenix, AZ. Please click on the button below to add yourself to a waitlist for the next available tour spot in 2017.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. I registered. What happens next?
- A. We’ll send you a confirmation email with information like the building’s address, where to park and other details about your tour.
- Q. What should I wear?
- A. Great question! We ask guests to wear closed-toe shoes without heels.
- Q. How long will my tour last?
- A. Tours will last approximately 60 minutes.
- Q. What if I sign up but have to cancel or modify my reservation?
- A. You can send an email to email@example.com.
- Q. Is there an age restriction on who can take a tour?
- A. Tours are available for anyone ages 6 and up.
- Q. Where should I park?
- A. Once you register for a tour, we’ll send you an email that includes the building’s address and everything you need to know to take a tour.
- Q. What can I bring in to the building?
- A. Your email confirmation will outline what to bring with you and what to leave at home.
- Q. I have a large group that I’d like to bring on a tour. Can that be accommodated?
- A. Yes, we can accommodate up to 30 guests on a tour. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your large group request.
- Q. Can you accommodate special accessibility needs?
- A. Yes. If you have special requests or need special accessibility accommodations, please email email@example.com. We are here to help!